For my project the final outcome is a hangover kit, this is the finished bag for it. I got some t-shirt transfer paper and some cotton tote bags, i printed my final design and a shopping list on two separate A4 pages
For the first attempt of the print i was impressed with how it looked on the bag, but needed to improve the design, i needed to change the block colour to an outline because it didn’t fully print to the bag and i also needed to enlarge the small writing a bit.
After changing the design i reprinted it, my idea had been to include more triangles on the bag to fill the empty space, so i printed another page of triangles that were the same size. these had to be cut out individually and i had to be careful to place them straight and the correct distance apart.
Because the triangles were smaller they needed less time under the iron, but i kept the same length of time. This resulted in it burning! (oops) So after this I’ve decided not to use the individual triangles on the bag print.
Below is the shopping list which is going on the back of the bag, this caused a lot less problems than the front as it was just text.