I have already scanned the tangles that i will be using but these are pictures of the tangles that did not make the cut. Initially i thought that the flowers would look better because the petals would be a good division. But i was wrong i felt that they just looked messy and some flowers had loads of division when others only had a handful so it made them look very different. I also felt that they didn’t look very distinguishable, and people wouldn’t know the difference in them. Below i also included some of the animal tangles that didn’t make it. Some of the animals i decided to go with just the head rather than a whole body but for example with the rooster i decided to go with the full body as the head just looked funny on its own.

DSC_0869 DSC_0870 DSC_0871 DSC_0872 DSC_0873 DSC_0874 DSC_0875 DSC_0876 DSC_0877 DSC_0878 DSC_0879 DSC_0880 DSC_0881 DSC_0882


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s