These are just a few screen grabs of my progression in photoshop, and some of the elements that i used for the leaflet, as i had sketched up and tested sizes previously i knew what needed to be done, the only problem was the amount of information that i had and that it is quite a small space. But i feel that i was able to adjust the text that it suited. Again i used the same colour, font and shapes as the logo because it will all be given to the user together, although the leaflet could also be handed out separately.
For my project the final outcome is a hangover kit, this is the finished bag for it. I got some t-shirt transfer paper and some cotton tote bags, i printed my final design and a shopping list on two separate A4 pages
For the first attempt of the print i was impressed with how it looked on the bag, but needed to improve the design, i needed to change the block colour to an outline because it didn’t fully print to the bag and i also needed to enlarge the small writing a bit.
After changing the design i reprinted it, my idea had been to include more triangles on the bag to fill the empty space, so i printed another page of triangles that were the same size. these had to be cut out individually and i had to be careful to place them straight and the correct distance apart.
Because the triangles were smaller they needed less time under the iron, but i kept the same length of time. This resulted in it burning! (oops) So after this I’ve decided not to use the individual triangles on the bag print.
Below is the shopping list which is going on the back of the bag, this caused a lot less problems than the front as it was just text.
In the sketches i had drawn up i had figured out how i wanted it to look so in photoshop i just needed to get the text to look right.as you can see i tried various ways to display it, in the end i kept it equally spread out with the top two words and the bottom two word centred to the triangle.
I then added in the additional triangles which would hold the smaller text. Im happy with how it turned out and it really looks like ho i had envisioned it. It really helped that i had the colour scheme and font selected before i began and also having the sketches for the layout.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the spinach into a colander, then pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt the leaves. Squeeze out excess water and put into an ovenproof dish.
- Add tomatoes to the dish with the spinach. Make a small well in the centre and crack in an egg. Bake for 12-15 mins or more depending on how you like your eggs.
- Fry bacon, cut into small pieces. Grate cheese. Sprinkle both on top of the dish and return to the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Enjoy with toast, if you like.